- Shopping Categories >
- Adapters >
New! Omni Swivel SW-S Model 2.0 Connects to Standard Hose & Regulator
Tired of your second-stage hose tugging at your mouth when you turn your head? Using a swivel adapter can eliminate this annoying problem. Your second-stage hose will have a lot more maneuverability when attached to a swivel.
The Standard Omni Swivel adapter is a 360°-degree rotating adapter that makes hose connections more comfortable. By allowing your low-pressure hose to swivel makes for a comfortable connection from your tank.
Whats new is on the main swivel we added an o-ring to keep dirt out and allows the swivel to keep moving freely
Also new is side interlocking feature now makes it impossible for the swivel to come apart while underwater!
Even just turning your head becomes a more simplistic task. You can also say goodbye to jaw fatigue because your constant struggle with hose tugs ends with the Omni Swivel.
It connects a standard low-pressure 9/16 -18 threaded regulator hose to a standard 9/16 -18 threaded 2nd stage.
Easy to install and intended for low pressure use only Below 200 psi (13.8 bars). Swivel measures (L x O-Dia.) 3" x 1" (7.6cm x 2.54cm), comes factory equipped with Viton O-rings, so it's made with 02 compatible materials.
Omni Swivel Standard Features
- Omni Swivel Standard
- Increase Comfort and Reduce Jaw Fatigue
- Reduces "Pulling Feeling"
- Rotating Swivel Action
- 360°-Degree Rotating Adapter
- Installs to a standard Second-Stage-End of Regulator Hose
- All Stainless-Steel Construction
- Low Pressure Use Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Factory Cleaned - Viton O-Rings
- Made w/O2 Compatible Materials
- Connects Std. LP 9/16" -18 Threaded Hose to Std. 9/16 -18 Threaded 2'nd Stage
- Dimensions: (L x O-Dia.) 3" x 1" (7.6cm x 2.54cm)
- Easy to Install
- Made in the U.S.A.