- Shopping Categories >
New Color! 5.5ft Dive Alert DMB1 YELLOW Outer Shell / Both Sides!
The DiveAlert SMB (surface marker buoy) features Closed-Circuit (one-way valve) construction, which prevents air spill at surface. Inflate on the surface to attract visual attention or redundant flotation. Inflate at depth to send up as a surface marker. Solas reflective tape (Coast Guard approved) across top of SMB creates better visibility day and night.
NOTE: The picture is of an ORANGE DMB1 Smb but you are purchasing a yellow one!
Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) prevents bursting and easy air dumping.
Deluxe SMB is 65″ long by 8″ wide (165 x 20 cm) which provides approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) of lift.
Nylon strap handle on top allows for easy attachment of light or slate.
400 denier poly-urethane coated nylon material!
Color: Yellow Features
- Closed-Circuit (one-way valve) to Prevent Spills.
- Excellent Signaling Devise.
- Great for Safety/Decompression Stops.
- High Visibility Safety YELLOW Color.
- Durable 400 Denier Polyurethane Coated Nylon Material.
- Handle on Top for Light/Slate.
- 65″ long by 8″ wide (165 x 20 cm).
- Approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) of lift.
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV).
Material : 400 Denier Polyurethane Coated Nylon.
Color : High Visibility Safety YELLOW.
Dimensions : 65″ Long By 8″ Wide (165 X 20 Cm).
Buoyancy: Approximately 40 Lbs. (18.1 Kg).
Weight [with packaging] 0.65 lb